CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Ghost Adventures - See The Proof By Clicking On Me

Something Wicked This Way Comes

It's Name Is Ghost Adventures




Every year around Halloween the t.v. becomes my friend. The rest of the year it is just a fixture in my home. But Halloween brings all of those creepy, scary movies back and I love it. Another thing I love is all of the Paranormal specials and series that are now coming to life. I am/was a avid watcher of a show on A&E called Paranormal State. In fact is was the only show I watched on t.v. now the series has ended for the season. Sad, very sad. But I had seen previews of a new paranormal show "Ghost Adventures" that was to be aired on the Travel Channel on the October 17th. I couldn't wait. So me and my girlfriend sat down to see if the show was any good. From some investigation, I found that Ghost Adventures in fact, first aired back in 07. But now it is back and just in time for the Halloween holiday season!! My favorite part of the show was the Haunting of Bob Mackey's. It sent shivers up my spine. The investigators of the show Zak Bagans, Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin have been awarded with the title of proving the most convincing evidence of the supernatural. They have been on various talk shows and news shows. Below is a news paper clipping hope you can read it, it came out a little small.So like I said my girlfriend and I sat down to watch the show. I LOVED IT!! There are always those out there who are skeptics and more power to you. But knowing that these guys have been said to be the first ones ever to have gotten real footage on film was/is amazing to me.

Click the link below to check out the video and see the evidence for yourself!!



I hope you enjoyed that little preview and I hope you tune in on the Travel Channel for more of Ghost Adventures on Friday Nights!!


Happy Haunting!!!!

Till Next Time....


No comments: