CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

~ My Monday ~

Well, it's been pretty much a typical Monday for me. Today just like every other Monday I got up, checked my email, checked my myspace page, sent out my resume to some companys, got ready for work and dashed out the door with about 5 minutes to spare. I always seem to be running late, no matter how early I get up. You don't think it has anything to do with getting on the internet before I get ready for work do you? Naaaaa, didn't think so, hahaha.
.......
So I get to work and it's just another day at school. One thing about being a teacher is I do love the children. They make me laugh as well as irritate me at times. But I have to remember that they are children and we (God Forbid) are some type of role models. So I try to be on my best behavior. We have fun and they love me, just as I love them. So it's all good.
.......
Got off work, checked my phone, and blow me down, I got an text message from this Rocker Boi I went out with about a month ago. What is it with guys and once you go out with them, it's like they disappear and the Rocker Boi's are even worse. The thing is I am old enough to KNOW this. I should after 2 Rocker Boi husbands, numerous Rocker Boi boyfriends. Seems I would have learned my lesson. But Noooooo, I must be glutton for punishment because that is the type of guy that I am attracted to. Not saying I don't go out with other guys. Other guys are quite refreshing, but there is just something to these Rocker Boi's that I just cant get away from, anyways...I get a text from this month ago date RB. Of course he wants something, or so I thought. But, I give him a call and he seems on the up and up. Actually he had called me because he was thinking of me and wanted to do me a favor. That was quite opposite of what I had orignally thought and I was a little bit ashamed of myself for not giving him the benefit of the doubt. He even wants to take me out again this Friday, if his bandmates don't make plans for him on friday night. Of course he wont know anything until next practice which is Thursday night. Whatever....if it happens it happens...if not....his loss. All in all, it was kinda cool to hear from him again. :)
.......
When I get home I check my email and I have gotten an email from one of my friends that I met through the internet back in 2003. Man, time flies doesn't it? Anyway...we both love tattoo's. Believe me people, it's an addiction, you can't have just one!!! She sent me a link to this really cool site called Check Out My Ink . I love tattoo's and have been looking for some good ideas and ya know what, I found some!! This site has 100's of pictures to browse through without having to pay or join the site. I knew what I wanted in my mind, but every time I tried to describe it to someone they just couldn't comprehend what I had envisioned. Thankfully Check Out My Ink did have one picture similar to the next tatto that I want to get. I want a full back tattoo so I'm sure it's probably going to be work in progress for a long time. But at least now I can show the artists a picuture to get an idea of what I really want. I mean tattoo's are forever!!
So THANKS!! Lisa for forwarding this site to me.
.......
All in all it wasn't a bad Monday, I got a text and maybe even a date for Friday night, and I got turned onto a really cool tattoo site!
Hope your Monday went as well or better!!!

No comments: