CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Think It's Time For A Rant

Ex's Are Our Ex's For A Reason
......
Okay, here I am. I had a very long day at work. 830am till 8pm would qualify for a long day I think. My daily routine when get home is to check my email, then from there I check my myspace email. I have to tell you I have been on myspace since 2003. It was a cool place then and still is to a degree now but wow, a couple years ago it just took off. Now everyone is on myspace.
.....
Anyway back to my story or my "Rant" if you will.
......

In June of 07' I had a breakup with a guy I had been seeing for 4yrs. Yes I was stupid in this relationship. Yes, he cheated on me and lied to me constantly. But as some of us women do I hung around for the "good times" that we shared. And for a while the "good times" out weighed the bad, until......
He started seeing this one girl who was also on myspace. It's so funny how myspace can break a relationship in two. But I am thankful for myspace because you can always tell what your "guy or girl" is up to. This other girl knew that my guy and me were in a relationship and she didn't mind taking the back seat. When I say this I mean, I was the one at Christmas dinner with his family. I was the one who went on vacations with him and his family. I was the one who had all the holidays with him. She just kinda waited in the wings, waiting for the right time to pounce. Needles to say he cheated on me with this girl time and time again. It was easy for him because you see we lived two hours away from each other. So when I was not there....she was. But it was awfully nice of her to post on myspace all of the "fun" she was having with him when I wasn't around now wasn't it? Even with all of the things this girl posted...I believed him when he would tell me this girl was only trying to start trouble between us and he was so innocent. Yeah, I know plaster stupid on my forehead and just call it a day.
.......

But was me in my past life. When we broke up I got my feet on the ground and learned that I didn't need a man to live. THANK GOD I finally realized that one!! So I got on with my life, met and went out with other men and started living again as a single woman and taking a lot more time to focus on me. Well...all is well...then my ex's new companion text messages me. Not only does she text message me, she text messaged me 23 times within a few hours in one day. Oh, I forgot to mention that I had to get a restraining order put on her in summer of 06' for her stalking me and sitting outside of my apartment for hours and then trying to do something to my car in the night which the security guard caught her before she could do any damage and called the police, which lead the the restraining order in the first place . Well...with all of the text messages I again had to go to the police to have them tell her to leave me the hell alone! I never once tried to contact this girl, ever, but by God, she was/is always trying to contact me and get back at me. Get back at me? I don't understand this because she is the one who has him now, the lying cheat that he is. Do any of you understand this? I don't.(Maybe she is still mad that I agreed to keep our date last December for him to take me to Denver to see the Bronco's play. We had planned this months before we broke up so I agreed to still go after the breakup. I think this made her really mad. And the fact that up until the text messages he was still a friend whom I spoke to from time to time.) So after I go to the police yet again she no longer tries to contact me but she posts blogs on myspace to me. Okay, yes I know I shouldn't be looking at his or hers myspace pages, but this guy was a part of my life for 4years, and yes she has him now, and I am a woman, I am curious so yes, I look. Both of their pages are public. Mine however is private and has been since I joined. But looking at their pages now doesn't hurt me, but rather makes me laugh. It makes me laugh because of all the things she does to try to entice me to confront her. This latest scheme is a doosey and the whole reason for this blog tonight.
.....
She always posts about the things they are doing and the places they are going. But ya know what...Ive been all those places and have done all of the things she is so excitedly looking forward to, so that's amusing in itself because she thinks its something new. But this last thing she has done has taken the cake. It was not only amusing to me, but degrading to her in the sense that she has dropped to such a high school level of trying to get to me that it makes her look bad. I mean if I was someone who didn't know this whole scenario and looked at her myspace page I would think she is totally psycho...and by the way that is the nickname she calls herself...psycho.
.....

Okay...this is the comment she put on his (my ex's) page (for my benefit, I have no doubt)
" Thank you babe for my Halloween costume ;) I'm glad you liked the way it looked on me :)Oh and thanks for the rug burn .. That was HOT !! ;) and what led up to the rug burn was even HOTTER !! GRRRRRRRRRRR !! LOVE YOU !!!!"
.....
Now would you post that on your boyfriends myspace page? I don't know a lot, but I am old enough to know that you don't publicise how hot you think your bf is unless you want everyone else out there to think your boyfriend is also and that always backfires because 1. Your making him look hot (so others are curious) 2. It says he has a girlfriend, so that screams unattainable which in turns screams CHALLENGE which in turn makes him more attractive so everyone is going to try to hit on him. (Maybe my logic is crazy but that is the way my mind works.) Okay...whatever right? She is getting laid by him. I got laid by him for 4 years, it's nothing to boast about.
But today I noticed her profile pic was of her in her Halloween costume. So I went to her page and saw new pics up. I couldn't quite make out what they were.... here you take a look and tell me what you think.

Well I kept looking and looking then it finally dawned on me. These are pictures of her freaking rug burned knees!!! What kind of person would do this? I don't know, maybe someone childish and petty? Am I being ridiculous or are these pictures ridiculous? You know karma, as I have written about before, has a way of coming back and biting you in the ass. I know I shouldn't look, but I do. I am quite nosy by nature, that is just me. She thinks all of this hurts me. Rest assured that it doesn't hurt me but me continuing to look helps to remind me why he is my ex and someone that I am glad I have out of my life.

1 comment:

beth said...

I think your ex's girlfriend should go out and invest in a nice, soft rug for future good times with this bad boy.