CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

***Such is Life***

Sunday....Sunday
Kinda like the song Monday Monday...but alas it's Sunday
It's a beautiful day outside but living here in Arizona means beautiful but scorching HOT!! See that's the thing, it's beautiful but heaven forbid you step outside in July. Because it's freaking HOT!! To top it all off it's been humid lately and in the 100's which does not make for the best time to be outside. Unless you have a pool then it's all good.
.....
I've gotten older and I am facing the changes in my body. Believe me girls what they say about losing weight being harder when your older is all TRUE!! I love to go outside and take a nice brisk walk, but when it's so hot it's just a miserable task. It's not even enjoyable anymore when it's so hot. Ahhh we get older and are faced with so many issues. Weight, wrinkles begin to appear and gravity takes its toll. It would seem that with age comes wisdom. Shouldn't the higher powers reward us for the all the things we have endured in the past to get us where we are now? It would be wonderful it worked like that. But NO... the powers that be instead of rewarding us give us the not so wonderful process of aging bodies. It's just not fair.
....
So like everything else we have endured...the process of getting older is another one we have to live with. We have to strive even harder to make our appearance the way we want to be. We want to be beautiful. Now there are vast amount of meanings to the word beautiful. So I pick my meaning which is being a wonderful person inside and out. But I also want to have a hot body and no gray hair. I know I have it within me to work out to get that hot body. And as for the hair well you can remedy that with a bottle of hair dye. I know I can do this...it's just a lot harder now that I am older.
.....
As for the groupie in me....I still love the rock shows. I still love meeting the people who make the music that moves me. It's just not as easy to meet them anymore. On one side I have learned what to do and not to do to meet them. It would just be a lot easier if I still had my 20year old body. Not saying I have ever done anything sexual to get backstage...because I haven't. But having a nice body to look at sure didn't hurt matters in the least.
......
Guess it's time to get up off of this chair in front of my computer and do my workout dvd.
But in the air conditioning... haha
....
Let the World Call Them Crow's Feet
Baby We Can Call Them Laugh Lines!!
.....
Ahhhh Getting Older ..... Such Is Life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sunday bloody Sunday

http://arianbehemoth.blogspot.com/