CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009





It's a Wonderful Day in the Neighborhood




Groovy Theresa




.....



That seems to be the consensus.




Seems to me the only time I write a lot is when I am bothered or depressed about something. Maybe why I don't post like I used to. But ya know what? I am happy. I am very blessed to have a good job that I LOVE!! A kick ass place to live and good friends.


.....

I just seemed to be inspired today... I'm listening to Roger Clyne and The Peacemakers and they always put me in an awesome happy mood. I love the whole vibe!!! And their music brings memories and I look forward to making more and more.



.....


Anyways.....




I got the beginning of my "back" tattoo. I was so excited I have been planning this tattoo for a few years. This is just the first session.....it is an acoustic guitar with a ribbon around it that says




Life is Grand




Love is Real




Beauty is Everywhere




Now I have to get stars, musical notes, moth, butterfly, TNA logo, a rosary, and a Music Love Sign....
Then.... the next session is the coloring in of all of it!!!! So when it's done it is gonna look really good. If you like tattoo's and .... I do.

.....



So anyway....just checking in.....hope all is well.....




I'm Loving Life!




No comments: